We are offering a PhD scholarship in the field of photovoltaics at the Australian National University (ANU), based in Canberra, Australia. For the successful applicant, the scholarship fully covers the university fees and research expenses, and provides additional allowance to cover living costs for up to 3.5 years:
- Living allowance: AUD$ 30,000 per year
- Conference allowance: AUD$ 6,000 during PhD
- Relocation allowance: up to AUD$ 2,000
Please find out more about my research areas on www.marcoernst.net.
If you meet the HDR admission requirements (self-assessment on https://cecs.anu.edu.au/study/phd-mphil) please send an e-mail directly to Dr Marco Ernst ([email protected]) with following information:
- Email subject: Prospective PhD for silicon PV
- Email body: please attach your latest CV, academic transcripts, and publications.
We are looking forward to seeing outstanding candidates joining our group.
People of any gender are welcome to apply. To remove any unconscious gender-bias, please submit your application with abbreviated first name, without photograph and any other gender-identifying information.