We are offering a PhD scholarship in the field of photovoltaics at the Australian National University (ANU), based in Canberra, Australia. For the successful applicant, the scholarship fully covers the university fees and research expenses, and provides additional allowance to cover living costs for up to 3.5 years:
- Living allowance: AUD$ 30,000 per year
- Conference allowance: AUD$ 6,000 during PhD
- Relocation allowance: up to AUD$ 2,000
Please find out more about my research areas on www.marcoernst.net.
If you meet the HDR admission requirements (self-assessment on https://cecs.anu.edu.au/study/phd-mphil) please send an e-mail directly to Dr Marco Ernst ([email protected]) with following information:
- Email subject: Prospective PhD for silicon PV
- Email body: please provide:
- If possible, an estimation of your GPA rankings within the department. For example: 3rd out of 100, 5th out of 400, Top 1%, Top 2%, etc.
- GPA / Result of each degree, as well as your transcript
- DOI links to your *first-author* publications. List of any other relevant research achievements.
- Your academic & research background, experiences, and research interests.
- When you expect to start your PhD if successful.
- Attachments: CV, academic transcripts, and an additional PDF file which includes certificates of prizes, awards, recognitions or any other supporting evidence.
Initial assessment is based on the information you provide. In case critical information (e.g. GPA results) is missing your application cannot be considered. Please make sure to address the recipient correctly. Obvious mass application e-mails will not be considered.
We are looking forward to seeing outstanding candidates joining our group.
People of any gender are welcome to apply. To remove any unconscious gender-bias, please submit your application with abbreviated first name, without photograph and any other gender-identifying information.