We are looking for a full-time PhD researcher who will work on cryptographic hardware and software implementations. The researcher will be supervised by Dr. Sujoy Sinha Roy at IAIK, Graz University of Technology, Austria.
The Institute of Applied Information Processing and Communications (aka IAIK) is the largest university institute in Austria for research and education in security and privacy. It has been active in this field for more than 30 years and currently employs more than 60 researchers.
The PhD researcher will be working on Scientific research in the field of implementation and physical security aspects of novel cryptographic algorithms in the “Cryptographic Engineering” group within the “Secure Systems” area at IAIK.
Please submit your application online: https://survey.tugraz.at/index.php/716487?lang=en
- MSc degree in computer science, information and computer engineering, electrical or electronics engineering, mathematics, or a related field.
- BSc students with excellent academic records and project experience are also encouraged.
- Excellent knowledge of English
- The ability to work in an international environment
- Research experience from projects or publication of scientific papers
- Excellent skills in programming and/or digital circuit design