Prospective applicants should have:
- MSc, ME or BE with a 2:i (GPA 3.50) or higher in an appropriate STEM subject such as Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics or Environmental Science.
- Experience in the water sector, including research, industry or public sector.
- Experience in the use of tools for analyzing data (e.g. Excel, SPSS, Python, Matlab, R).
- Excellent communication skills, particularly in relation to report writing and delivering presentations.
- Some laboratory experience (desirable).
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines.