About the Project
This is a three year project, commencing in April 2021.
• MSc degree or European equivalent degree in a relevant scientific or biomedical discipline (candidates with a medical or veterinary medicine degree need not have an MSc)
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience with basic molecular techniques
• Previous research publication track record
• Good Clinical Practice (GCP) certified
IELTS: How to apply: 7.0 overall with 6.5 in each band
How to apply:
Applications should be submitted through the PhD Biosciences and Medicine course page: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/postgraduate/biosciences-and-medicine-phd#apply. Please clearly state the studentship title and supervisor on your application. Applicants are advised to contact the primary supervisor Kamalan Jeevaratnam, email@example.com, for informal enquiries before applying for the studentship.
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.