This scholarship aims to support a student undertaking a Masters by Research or PhD within the School of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, where the focus of their research is on the development of novel Hydrogen Storage materials.
- be a domestic or international student
- have an unconditional offer of admission or be enrolled in a full-time Masters by Research or PhD at the Faculty of Science
- be willing to conduct research into hydrogen storage research
- hold an honours degree (first class or second class upper) or a master's degree in a related field with a substantial research component
- have a background in inorganic chemistry and material science
- have Professor Kondo-Francois Aguey-Zinsouas your research or auxiliary supervisor.
An applicant without an unconditional offer of admission may apply and be selected, however, no scholarship offer will be sent until the applicant has an unconditional offer of admission.
This scholarship will provide an annual stipend allowance equivalent to the minimum RTP rate (indexed on 1 January each year) and is subject to satisfactory academic performance.
A successful Master of Philosophy (MPhil) recipient may be awarded the scholarship for up to 1.75 years.
A successful Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) may be awarded the scholarship for up to three years with a potential six-month extension.