This project has a Band 1 fee. Details of our different fee bands can be found on our website (View Website). For information on how to apply for this project, please visit the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health Doctoral Academy website (View Website).
Informal enquiries may be made directly to the primary supervisor ([email protected]).
1. Hayes.S, Matthew. A, Gowen.E, Elliot.D, Bennett.S (2016) Low fidelity imitation of atypical biological kinematics in autism spectrum disorders is modulated by self-generated selective attention. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders. 46(2), 502-513
2. Gowen, E., & Hamilton, A. (2013). Motor abilities in autism: A review using a computational context. J Autism Dev Disord, 43(2), 323-344
3. Knolle, F., Schröger, E., & Kotz, S.A. (2013).Cerebellar contribution to the prediction of self- initiated sounds. Cortex. 49(9), 2449-2461.
4. Wild.K, Poliakoff, Jerrison.A and Gowen. E (2012) Goal directed and Goal-less imitation in Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders 42(8), 1739-49
5. Knolle F., Schröger, E., Baess, P., & Kotz, S.A. (2012).The cerebellum generates motor-to- auditory predictions: ERP lesion evidence. Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, 24(3), 698-706.