About the Project
The project is conducted in conjunction with the Ashtown Food Research Centre (Teagasc, Ashtown) and Technological University Dublin (TUD) and is funded by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine. The project will involve significant liaison between project partners.
Applicants for this scholarship should ideally have:
• A good honours degree in either: Chemistry, Science, Environmental Science, Agricultural Science, Biosystems Engineering or equivalent.
• Solid foundation and technical knowledge of environmental processes.
• A good knowledge of computers (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Knowledge of simulation modelling, risk/exposure assessment would be an advantage.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English is essential. Evidence of language prolificacy will be required.
• Be self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn new concepts and ideas.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.