Fully funded place including home (UK) tuition fees and a tax-free stipend in the region of £17,009. Students from the EU are welcome to submit an application for funding, any offers will be subject to BBSRC approval and criteria.
• 2018 Ólafsson, G. and Thorpe P.H. Rewiring the budding yeast proteome using synthetic physical interactions. Methods Mol. Biol. 1672, 599-612.
• 2016 Ólafsson, G. and Thorpe P.H. Synthetic Physical Interactions Map Kinetochore-Checkpoint Activation Regions. G3 6, 2531-2542.
• 2016 Berry, L., Ólafsson, G., Ledesma-Fernández, E. and Thorpe P.H. (2016). Synthetic protein interactions reveal a functional map of the cell. eLife 5, e13053.
• 2016 Herrero E. and Thorpe P.H. Synergistic control of kinetochore protein levels by Psh1 and Ubr2. PLoS Genetics 12, e1005855.
• 2015 Ólafsson, G. and Thorpe P.H. Synthetic physical interactions map kinetochore regulators and regions sensitive to constitutive Cdc14 localization. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA 112, 10413-10418.