There is no funding for this project: applications can only be accepted from self-funded candidates
1. Chen J, Ou L, Hollis SJ. (2013) A systematic review of the impact of routine collection of patient reported outcome measures on patients, providers and health organisations in an oncologic setting. BMC Health Serv Res.13:211.
2. Schuler M, et al. (2017) Implementation and first results of a tablet-based assessment referring to patient-reported outcomes in an inpatient cancer care unit. Z. Evid. Fortbild. Qual. Gesundh. wesen (ZEFQ) , Available online http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.zefq.2017.03.007
3. Odeh B, Kayyali R, El Nabhani S and Philip, N . (2015) Optimizing cancer care through mobile health. Support Care Cancer; 23(7):2183-2188.
4. Agbakoba R, McGee-Lennon, Bouamrane M, Watson N and Mair F. (2016) Implementation Factors affecting the large scale deployment of digital health and wellbeing technologies: A qualitative study of the initial phase of Living it Up Programme. Health Informatics Journal;22(4):867-877
5. Odeh B, Kayyali R, Nabhani-Gebara, S et al. (2015). Evaluation of a Telehealth Service for COPD and HF patients: Clinical outcome and patients' perceptions. Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare: 21(5), pp. 292-297.
6. Odeh B, Kayyali R, Elnabhani-Gebara, S and Philip, N . (2014) Implementing a telehealth service: nurses' perceptions and experiences. British Journal of Nursing;23(21):1133-1137.
7. Sobnath D, Philip N, Kayyali R, Nabhani-Gebara S.(2014) Cancer support & advice (CANadvice) m-health system for home monitoring and symptom management of patients receiving oral chemotherapy treatment. Wireless Mobile Communication and Healthcare (Mobihealth) International Conference:136-140. DOI: 10.1109/MOBIHEALTH.2014.7015928-full text
8. Nabhani-Gebara S, Philip N, Odeh B, Sobnath D, Olszewska A, Ghafour S, Ahmed Z, Kayyali, R. CanAdvice: A Holistic Mobile platform to Support Cancer Patients. British Journal of Cancer. In preparation
9. Ghafoor S, Kayyali R, Nabhani S, Sobnath D and Philip N. (2013) Evaluating patients’ acceptability of alternative means of support for oral chemotherapy counselling and side effect management using a smartphone application. Int. J. Pharm. Practice ; 21(2): 27-28. In abstract form
10. Nabhani-Gebara S, Kayyali R, Olszewska A.(2012) Patient Perception of Educational Materiel Surrounding their Cancer treatment. European Journal of Oncology Nursing;16(1):S30 in abstract form
11. Kayyali R, Nabhani-Gebara S, Olszweska A, Adeniyi M.(2012) Investigation of Bowel and Breast Cancer Patients’ perceptions of Counselling and Written Information Provided Regarding Oral Chemotherapy Agent Capecitabine. IJPP:Suppl 2:85. In abstract form
FTE Category A staff submitted: 17.22
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities