About the Project
Candidates should have (or expect to achieve) a UK honours degree at 2.1 or above (or equivalent) in Mechanical / Civil / Aerospace engineering.
Knowledge of: Structural mechanics, numerical analysis, computer programming, structural reliability, risk analysis.
• Apply for Degree of Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering
• State name of the lead supervisor as the Name of Proposed Supervisor
• State ‘Self-funded’ as Intended Source of Funding
• State the exact project title on the application form
When applying please ensure all required documents are attached:
• All degree certificates and transcripts (Undergraduate AND Postgraduate MSc-officially translated into English where necessary)
• Detailed CV
Informal inquiries can be made to Dr S Sriramula ([Email Address Removed]) with a copy of your curriculum vitae and cover letter. All general enquiries should be directed to the Postgraduate Research School ([Email Address Removed])
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on our current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.
Magnetic-based approach for qualitative and quantitative characterization of localized and general corrosion in pipelines- funded by Lloyd’s Register Foundation (NSIRC230 PhD Studentship)
National Structural Integrity Research Centre