About the Project
For more information about doctoral scholarship and PhD programme at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU): Please visit
The candidate should have a first class or upper second class honours degree, or a master’s degree (or equivalent qualification), in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics, Mathematics or related area. Evidence of good spoken and written English is essential. The candidate should have an IELTS score of 6.5 or above, if the first language is not English. This position is open to all qualified candidates irrespective of nationality.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are advised to email [Email Address Removed] the following documents for initial review and assessment (please put the project title in the subject line).
• Two reference letters with company/university letterhead
• Personal statement outlining your interest in the position
• Proof of English language proficiency (an IELTS score of 6.5 or above)
• Verified school transcripts in both Chinese and English (for international students, only the English version is required)
• Verified certificates of education qualifications in both Chinese and English (for international students, only the English version is required)
• PDF copy of Master Degree dissertation (or an equivalent writing sample) and examiners reports available
Informal enquiries may be addressed to Dr. Mengjie Huang ([Email Address Removed]), whose personal profile is linked below,
The student will be awarded a PhD degree from the University of Liverpool (UK) upon successful completion of the program.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.