About the Project
2. Van Wilgenburg, B., Moore, M. D., James, W. S. & Cowley, S. A. The productive entry pathway of HIV-1 in macrophages is dependent on endocytosis through lipid rafts containing CD4. PLoS One 9, (2014).
3. van Riet, S. et al. In vitro modelling of alveolar repair at the air-liquid interface using alveolar epithelial cells derived from human induced pluripotent stem cells. Sci. Rep. 10, 5499 (2020).
4. Borrmann, H. et al. Pharmacological activation of the circadian component REV-ERB inhibits HIV-1 replication. Sci. Rep. 10, 13271 (2020).
5. Zhou, D. et al. Structural basis for the neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 by an antibody from a convalescent patient. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. (2020). doi:10.1038/s41594-020-0480-y
6. Andersson, M. I. et al. SARS-CoV-2 RNA detected in blood products from patients with COVID-19 is not associated with infectious virus [version 1; peer review: 1 approved with reservations]. Wellcome Open Res. 5, (2020).
7. Folegatti, P. M. et al. Safety and immunogenicity of the ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 vaccine against SARS-CoV-2: a preliminary report of a phase 1/2, single-blind, randomised controlled trial. Lancet 396, 467–478 (2020).
8. Miao, X. et al. A novel biparatopic hybrid antibody-ACE2 fusion that blocks SARS-CoV-2 infection: implications for therapy. MAbs 12, 1804241 (2020).
9. Ebrahimi, K. H. et al. Viperin, through its radical‐SAM activity, depletes cellular nucleotide pools and interferes with mitochondrial metabolism to inhibit viral replication. FEBS Lett. 1873-3468.13761 (2020). doi:10.1002/1873-3468.13761
10. Lee, H. et al. LRRK2 Is Recruited to Phagosomes and Co-recruits RAB8 and RAB10 in Human Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Macrophages. Stem Cell Reports 14, 940–955 (2020).
11. Huo, J. et al. Neutralizing nanobodies bind SARS-CoV-2 spike RBD and block interaction with ACE2. Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. (2020). doi:10.1038/s41594-020-0469-6
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.