Admission for studies, student registration for the full-time study program and proper fulfillment of student duties constitute the student’s right to a regular income of 22 000 CZK (850 EUR). Information is available at View Website
Living costs and other practicalities available at View Website
1. Sluchanko, N.N. Association of Multiple Phosphorylated Proteins with the 14-3-3 Regulatory Hubs: Problems and Perspectives. J. Mol. Biol. 2018, 430, 20–26.
2. Jandova, Z.; Trosanova, Z.; Weisova, V.; Oostenbrink, C.; Hritz, J. Free energy calculations on the stability of the 14-3-3 protein. BBA - Proteins and Proteomics, 2018, 1866, 442-450
3. Nagy, G., Oostenbrink, C., and Hritz, J. Exploring the binding pathways of the 14-3-3ζ protein: Structural and free-energy profiles revealed by Hamiltonian replica exchange molecular dynamics with distancefield distance restraints. PLoS One 2017, 12, 1–30.
4. Petr Louša, Hana Nedozrálová, Erik Župa, Jiří Nováček, Jozef Hritz: Phosphorylation of the regulatory domain of human tyrosine hydroxylase 1 monitored using non-uniformly sampled NMR. Biophysical Chemistry 2017, 223, 25-29
5. Hritz J.; Byeon I-J.; Krzysiak T.; Martinez A.; Sklenář V.; Gronenborn A.M. Dissection of binding between a phosphorylated tyrosine hydroxylase peptide and 14-3-3ζ: a complex story elucidated by NMR. Biophys. J. 2014, 107, 2185-2194