About the Project
• Applicants must hold degree in Physics or Chemical Engineering or Bioengineering or Chemistry.
• A demonstrated knowledge of material engineering, polymer chemistry, nanotechnology and biophysics.
• Experience with the fabrication of plastic opto-electronic materials.
• An ability to work both independently and collaboratively across different research disciplines and industry.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with high levels of competency in both written and spoken English.
Centre for Advanced Food Enginomics
The Centre of Advanced Food Enginomics (CAFE) aims to meet the food and health challenges of the 21st century by creating and delivering nutritious and wholesome processed foods to improve human well-being.
CAFE comprises a cross-disciplinary cluster of high-profile researchers using the state-of-art facilities and equipment located within the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
Tuition fees are included for an outstanding international applicant for up to 12 research periods (3 years) and satisfactory academic performance. The recipient may apply for an extension of up to two research periods (approx. 6 months).
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.