The studentship is available to Students Worldwide, and covers full fees and a full stipend, paid for three years at RCUK rates (for 2018/19, this is £14,777 pa).
• McLoughlin IP, Garrety K, Wilson R. The Digitalization of Health Care: Electronic Records and the Disruption of Moral Orders.Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2017.
• Wilson R, Baines S, Martin M, Richter P, McLoughlin I, Maniatopoulos G. Who is telecaring whom? Exploring the total social organisation of care work in an Italian municipality. New Technology Work and Employment 2017, 32(3), 268-282.
• McLoughlin I, Wilson R, Martin M. Digital Government at Work: A Social Informatics Perspective. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2013.
• Wilson R, Baines S, Hardill I, Ferguson M. Information for Local Governance. Data is the solution...What was the question again?. Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 163-166.
• Cornford J, Wilson R, Baines S, Richardson R. Local Governance in the new information ecology: The challenge of building interpretative communities. Public Money and Management 2013, 33(3), 201-208.
• Cornford J, Baines S, Wilson R. Representing the Family: how does the State "Think Family"?. Policy and Politics 2013, 41(1), 1-18.
• Wilson R, Maniatopoulos G, Martin M, McLoughlin I. Innovating Relationships: Taking a co-productive approach to the shaping of Telecare services for Older People. Information, Communication and Society 2012, 15(7), 1136-1163.