About the Project
(2) We also warmly welcome strong international applicants with funding support from their own governmental scholarship schemes; a bench fee of £8000 per year is required.
(3) Informal enquiry regarding the project can be made to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) Jelassi, B. et al., (2013) Anthraquinone emodin inhibits human cancer cell invasiveness by antagonizing P2X7 receptors. Carcinogenesis 34: 1487-96;
(3) Caseley, E.A. et al., (2014) Non-synonymous single nucleotide polymorphisms in the P2X receptor genes: association with diseases, impact on receptor functions and potential use as diagnosis biomarkers. International Journal of Molecular Science 15: 13344-71;
(4) Roger, S. et al., (2014) Understanding the roles of the P2X7 receptor in solid tumour progression and therapeutic perspectives. BBA Biomembranes
(5) Caseley, E. A. et al., (2016) Structure-based identification and characterisation of structurally novel human P2X7 receptor antagonists. Biochemical Pharmacology 116: 130-139
 Wei, L. et al (2018) ATP-activated P2X7 receptor in the pathophysiology of mood disorders and as an emerging target for the development of novel antidepressant therapeutics. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews 87:192-205
Why not add a message here
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.