The “Apply online” button on this page will take you to our Online Application checklist. Please complete each step and download the checklist which will provide a list of funding options and guide you through the application process.
If you would like us to consider you for one of our scholarships you must apply by 12 noon on 13 December 2018 at the latest.
Mohanty, B et al. Fragment library screening identifies hits that bind to the non-catalytic surface of Pseudomonas aeruginosa DsbA1. PLoS One 12, e0173436 (2017).
2. Butt, TR & Karathanasi, SK Transcription Factors as Drug Targets: Opportunities for Therapeutic Selectivity. Gene Expr. 4, 319–336 (1995).
3. Drögemüller J, Schneider C, Schweimer K, Strauß M, Rösch P, Knauer SH. Thermotoga maritima NusG: domain interaction mediates autoinhibition and thermostability. Nucleic Acids Research 2017; 45:446-460. DOI: 10.1093/nar/gkw1111
4. Doherty GP, Meredith DH, Lewis PJ Subcellular partitioning of transcription factors in Bacillus subtilis. J. Bacteriol 188, 4101-4110 (2006).
5. Burmann BM, Luo X, Rösch P, Wahl MC, Gottesman ME Fine tuning of the E.coli NusB:NusE complex affinity to BoxA RNA is required for processive antitermination. Nucleic Acids Res 38, 314-326 (2010)
6. Drögemüller J, Strauß M, Schweimer K, Jurk M, Rösch P, Knauer S. Determination of RNA polymerase binding surfaces of transcription factors by NMR spectroscopy. Scientific Reports 2015; 5: 16428-16441. DOI: 10.1038/srep16428
7. Ma C, Yang X, Lewis PJ Bacterial transcription as a target for antibacterial drug development. Microbiology and Molecular Biology Rev 80, 139-160 (2016).
FTE Category A staff submitted: 109.70
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities