Applications are invited from self-funded students. For UK/EU tuition fees are £15,500 and International are £30,500 for 2019/20 academic year.
Candidates are expected to hold (or be about to obtain) a minimum upper second class honours degree (or the overseas equivalent) in a related area, normally Chemistry or Biochemistry. Candidates with experience in structural biology or with an interest in enzyme activity are encouraged to apply.
• Griffin JL, Bowler MW, Baxter NJ, Leigh KN, Dannatt HRW, Hounslow AM, Blackburn GM, Webster CE, Cliff MJ, Waltho JP. (2012) Proc Nat Acad Sci USA 109 6910-5
• Jin Y, Bhattasali D, Pellegrini E, Forget SM, Baxter NJ, Cliff MJ, Bowler MW, Jakeman DL, Blackburn GM, Waltho JP. (2014) Proc Nat Acad Sci USA 111 12384-9
• Jin Y, Molt RW Jr, Pellegrini E, Cliff MJ, Bowler MW, Richards NG, Blackburn GM, Waltho JP. (2017) Angew Chem Int Ed Engl 56 9732-5
• Jin Y, Richards NG, Waltho JP, Blackburn GM Angew Chem Int Ed Engl. (2017) 56 4110-28
• Johnson LA, Robertson AJ, Baxter NJ, Trevitt CR, Bisson C, Jin Y, Wood HP, Hounslow