Fully funded place including home (UK) tuition fees and a tax-free stipend in the region of £17,009. Students from the EU are welcome to submit an application for funding, any offers will be subject to BBSRC approval and criteria.
- Fairtrade Foundation. 2019. Available from: https://www.fairtrade.org.uk/Farmers-and-Workers/Cocoa
- Ameyaw, G.A., 2019. Plant Pathology and Management of Plant Diseases.
- Ingwell et al., 2012. Scientific Reports
- McMenemy et al., 2012 Ent. Exp. Et Appl.
- Fereres et al., 2016 Viruses
- Li, Z., et al. 2019. Nature plants, p.1.
- Mendel et al. 2018 HortTechnology, 28(2)
FTE Category A staff submitted: 23.50
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities