1. Evans-Brown, M., McVeigh, J., Perkins, C., & Bellis, M. A. Human enhancement drugs: the emerging challenges to public health. Centre for Public Health, Liverpool John Moores University, Liverpool, 2012. https://phi.ljmu.ac.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/human-enhancement-drugs---the-emerging-challenges-to-public-health---4.pdf
2. Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs. Advisory Council on the Misuse of Drugs: Consideration of the anabolic steroids. Home Office, London, 2010. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/advisory-council-on-the-misuse-of-drugs-consideration-of-the-anabolic-steroids
3. Bolding, G., Sherr, L., & Elford, J. Use of anabolic steroids and associated health risks among gay men attending London gyms. Addiction, 2002; 97(2), 195-203.
4. Hibbert MP, Brett CE, Porcellato LA, Hope VD. Psychosocial and sexual characteristics associated with sexualised drug use and chemsex among men who have sex with men (MSM) in the UK. Sex Transm Infect. 2019;95(5):342-350
5. Desai M, Bourne A, Hope V, Halkitis PN. Sexualised drug use: LGTB communities and beyond. Int J Drug Policy. 2018;55:128-130.
6. Hibbert MP, Porcellato LA, Brett CE, Hope VD. Associations with drug use and sexualised drug use among women who have sex with women (WSW) in the UK: Findings from the LGBT Sex and Lifestyles Survey. Int J Drug Policy. 2019 Jul 26. pii: S0955-3959(19)30220-8.
7. McVeigh J, Evans-Brown M, Bellis MA. Human enhancement drugs and the pursuit of perfection. Adicciones. 2012;24(3):185-90.
8. Drug misuse: Findings from the 2013/14 crime survey for England and Wales. Home Office, London, 2014. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/drug-misuse-findings-from-the-2013-to-2014-csew/drug-misuse-findings-from-the-201314-crime-survey-for-england-and-wales
FTE Category A staff submitted: 34.50
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities