Minimum qualification - Honours degree at 2:1 or above (or International equivalent), possibly supported by an MSc Degree, in one or more of these areas:
- Engineering (e.g., chemical, materials, civil); science (e.g., chemistry, materials, mathematics, informatics, physics).
- Experimental/laboratory experience (e.g., University courses).
- Ability to work independently and in groups comprising people from diverse backgrounds.
- A high motivation to learn and work across traditional discipline boundaries.
- Demonstrable ability to perform mathematical modelling/programming.
Applications are welcomed from students who are applying for, or have been awarded, a scholarship or similar from the University of Edinburgh or elsewhere.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 91.80
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities