About the Project
Hence, in this project we aim to explore the effects of a range of pristine and functionalised nanomaterials (such as carbon nanotubes, graphene oxide, silver, gold , silica nanoparticles) on different types of healthy and cancer cells such A549 (lung), MCF7 (breast), DU145 (prostate) and HCT116 (colorectal), SHY5Y (neuronal) and normal HEK293 (kidney embryonic) cells. To achieve this, a series of molecular biology techniques, cell culture and toxicity experiments will be used as well as preparation and characterisation of nanoparticles will be employed.
Informal enquiries should be directed to Dr Hanene Ali-Boucetta, email: [Email Address Removed]
To be considered for this studentship, please send the following documents to [Email Address Removed]:
• A detailed CV, including your nationality and country of birth;
• Names and addresses of two referees;
• A covering letter highlighting your research experience/capabilities;
• Copies of your degree certificates with transcripts;
• Evidence of your proficiency in the English language, if applicable.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.