• Applicants should hold, or expect to gain, a minimum of a 2:1 Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or Pharmaceutical Sciences, or another directly relevant discipline.
• Due to restrictions on the funding this studentship is open to UK students only.
• Starts 1st October 2019
• 3 year award
• Covers tuition fees plus stipend at UKRI rates
1) Please quote the reference ‘GS18-----’ in the ‘Scholarships applied for’ box which appears within the Funding Section of your on-line application.
2) “When you are prompted to upload a research proposal, please omit this step.”]
FTE Category A staff submitted: 23.20
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities