The successful candidate will:
• Receive the training needed for a professional career as a multidisciplinary biotechnologist
• Receive training on and develop expertise using a range of cutting-edge materials characterisation technologies.
• Receive a full studentship tax free (fees and stipend at UK/EU rates) for 4 years
• Work directly with leading academics and industrialists within a supportive environment. The School of Pharmacy was rated 1st in the UK for quality of research in the 2014 Research Excellence Framework and was recently awarded a silver rating in the Athena Swan.
• Receive a travel and consumable allowance
FTE Category A staff submitted: 44.10
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities