E4 DTP studentships are fully-funded for a minimum of 3.5 years. They include:
* Stipend based on RCUK minima (currently £15,009 for 2019/2020)
* Fees (Home/EU Fees)
* Research Costs (Standard Research Costs plus, depending on the projects requirements, Additional Research Costs can also be allocated)
The stipend can be extended to up to another 5 months through our two optional schemes - see View Website.
* Rice, K., Origin of Elements and Formation of Solar System, Planets, and Exoplanets, Astrobiology: An Evolutionary Approach, CRC Press, 19-48, 2014.
* Proxima Centauri b discover paper: doi:10.1038/nature19106
* Overview of biosignatures: doi:10.1089/ast.2015.1404.
* ARIEL overview: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10686-018-9604-3
* Paper led by Edinburgh group about 3-D ozone distributions on a tidally locked exoplanet, under review at MNRAS: https://bit.ly/2kbhvle
FTE Category A staff submitted: 104.98
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities