About the Project
This project aims to investigate Visible light communication (VLC) as an alternative to existing RF technology in swarm robots to increase communication speed. VLC system benefits from the availability of huge license-free bandwidth which is ideal for communication among a large number of robots. This project aims to overcome the limitation of swarm robots by replacing/complementing the RF technology.
• A B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Robotics or Electrical or Electronic or Mechanical engineering or related fields.
• Strong programming skills.
• Experience of working on (or a willingness to quickly learn about) Wireless Communication and Visible Light Communication.
• Experimental, modelling and/or analytical experience in Robotics.
• Knowledge and experience of working on mechanical CAD software such as Solidworks or equivalent.
• Ability to work within a technical team.
• A wish to publish academic research in the highest quality journals.
• Good communication skills and ability to deliver on challenging tasks.
Based on your current searches we recommend the following search filters.
Based on your current search criteria we thought you might be interested in these.