We now have several fully funded openings for graduate students with our multinational team at Ariel University
1. “Water-soluble 4-hydroxystyryl and 4-hydroxyphenyl-butadienyls dyes with switchable fluorescence” K. Bondar, M. Bokan, G.
Gellerman, L. D. Patsenker. Dyes and Pigments, 2020, 107801. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dyepig.2019.107801
2. “Fluorescent Reporters for Drug Delivery Monitoring” L. Patsenker, G. Gellerman, Isr. J. Chem. 2020, 60, 1 – 16. DOI:
3. '' Bifunctional reactive pentamethine cyanine dyes for biomedical applications'' A. Rozovsky, L. Patsenker, G. Gellerman, Dyes &
Pigments (2019), 162, 18-25
4. “Drug delivery platform comprising long-wavelength fluorogenic phenolo-cyanine dye for real-time monitoring of drug release” M.
Bokan, G. Gellerman, L. Patsenker, Dyes and Pigments, 2019, 107703.
5. “Peptide-Driven Targeted Drug Delivery System Comprising Turn-On NIR Fluorescent Xanthene-Cyanine Reporter for Real Time
Monitoring of Drug Release” T. M. Ebaston, A. Rozovsky, A. Zaporozhets, A. Bazylevich, H. Tuchinsky, G. Gellerman, L. D.
Patsenker. ChemMedChem 2019, 14, 1727 – 1734
6. ''Theranostic system for ratiometric fluorescence monitoring of peptide-guided targeted drug deivery'' A. Rozovsky, T. M. Ebaston, A.
Zaporozhets, A. Bazylevich, H. Tuchinsky, L. Patsenker, G. Gellerman. RCS Advances, 2019,9, 32656-32664.
7. ''New somatostatin-drug conjugates for effective targeting pancreatic cancer'' E. Ragozina, A. Hesin, A. Bazylevich, H. Tuchinsky, A.
Bovina, M.A. Firer, M.Y. Sherman, G. Gellerman, Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry 26 (2018) 3825–3836
8. "Toward the development of a novel non-RGD cyclic peptide drug conjugate for treatment of human metastatic melanoma" Redko B.,
Tuchinsky L., Segal T., Tobi D., Luboshits G., Ashur-Fabian O., Pinhasov A., Gerlitz G., Gellerman G., Oncotarget, 2017(8), 757-768