Zhang Y, Rubinato M, Kazemi E, Pu JH, Huang Y, Lin PZ (2019) Numerical and Experimental Analysis of Shallow Turbulent Flow over Complex Roughness Beds, International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics, 33(5), 202-221.
2. Pu JH (2019) Turbulent rectangular compound open channel flow study using multi-zonal approach, Environmental Fluid Mechanics, 19(3), 785-800.
3. Pu JH, Hussain A, Guo Y, Vardakastanis N, Hanmaiahgari PR, Lam D (2019) Submerged Flexible Vegetation Impact toward Open Channel Flow Velocity Distribution: An Analytical Modelling Study on Drag and Friction, Water Science and Engineering, 12(2), 121-128.
4. Pu JH, Tait S, Guo Y, Huang Y, Hanmaiahgari PR (2018) Dominant Features in Three-Dimensional Turbulence Structure: Comparison of Non-Uniform Accelerating and Decelerating Flows, Environmental Fluid Mechanics, 18(2), pp. 395-416.
5. Hanmaiahgari PR, Gompa NR, Pal D, Pu JH (2018) Numerical Modeling of the Sakuma Dam Reservoir Sedimentation, Natural Hazards, 91(3), pp. 1075-1096.
6. Pu JH, Wei J, Huang Y (2017) Velocity Distribution and 3D Turbulence Characteristic Analysis for Flow over Water-Worked Rough Bed, Water (MPDI), 9(9), Article No. 668, pp. 1-13.
7. Pu JH (2016) Conceptual Hydrodynamic-Thermal Mapping Modelling for Coral Reefs at South Singapore Sea, Applied Ocean Research, 55, 59-65.
8. Pu JH, Huang Y, Shao S, Hussain K (2016) Three-Gorges Dam Fine Sediment Pollutant Transport: Turbulence SPH Model Simulation of Multi-Fluid Flows, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, 9(1), 1-10.
9. Maji S, Pal D, Hanmaiahgari P, Pu JH (2016) Phenomenological Features of Turbulent Hydrodynamics in Sparsely Vegetated Open Channel Flow, Journal of Applied Fluid Mechanics, 9(6), 2865-2875.