E4 DTP studentships are fully-funded for a minimum of 3.5 years. They include:
* Stipend based on RCUK minima (currently £15,009 for 2019/2020)
* Fees (Home/EU Fees)
* Research Costs (Standard Research Costs plus, depending on the projects requirements, Additional Research Costs can also be allocated)
The stipend can be extended to up to another 5 months through our two optional schemes - see View Website.
The CASE partner for this project is the Met Office. The CASE supervisor is Dr Nichola Gedney: View Website.
* Bloom, et al.: https://doi.org/10.5194/gmd-10-2141-2017, 2017.
* Clark, et al.: https://doi.org/10.5194/gmd-4-701-2011, 2011.
* Lunt, et al: https://doi.org/10.5194/acp-2019-477, in review, 2019
* Saunois, et al: https://doi.org/10.5194/essd-8-697-2016, 2016.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 104.98
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities