Queen Mary University of London's Youth Resilience Research Unit invites applications for a fully-funded PhD Studentship aiming to start in Autumn 2021 to undertake research in the area(s) of youth resilience and/or youth mental health. For more on the Unit, visit https://www.qmul.ac.uk/iphs/centres-and-teams/centre-for-primary-care-and-mental-health/youth-resilience-research-unit/
Applications should be submitted through the Queen Mary application system.
Alongside the application form, please send the following supporting documents:
• Curriculum Vitae (CV; max 2 pages)
• Copies of your degree certificates with transcripts
• Proof of English language ability for overseas applicants from non-English speaking countries
• Statement of purpose (max 2 pages). This should set out your previous academic or other experience relevant to the proposed research; why you wish to undertake this research at Queen Mary; your previous research or professional training; and what further training you think you will need to complete a PhD.
• Research proposal (max 2 pages). This should be in the area(s) of youth resilience and/or youth mental health and contain clear aims and outputs, and consider what ethical issues you will need to consider in undertaking this research.
• Two references. At least one reference must be from an academic referee who is in a position to comment on the standard of your academic work and suitability for postgraduate level study. Where appropriate, a second referee can provide comment on your professional experience.