Book your stand now to secure our early bird rate* at our Postgrad LIVE! fairs in Birmingham, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Southampton and Bristol. All exhibitions will run from 12pm – 3pm.
Our Postgrad LIVE! study fairs are open to all universities from the UK and overseas.
Our exhibitor package costs just £1,175 +VAT per fair* and includes:
- Table top exhibition stand, and two chairs.
- Use of our dedicated student lead capture app
- Listing on our student-facing website, floorplan and in our printed on-the-day guide.
- Extensive event promotion on social media, city wide advertising in the event locations of Birmingham, Edinburgh, Liverpool, Sheffield, Southampton and Bristol, and via our Postgrad LIVE! partners; University of Birmingham, University of Edinburgh, University of Liverpool, The University of Sheffield, Sheffield Hallam University, University of Southampton and University of Bristol.
- Lunch and refreshments for a maximum of two representatives.
- Wi-Fi access.
Book more than one Postgrad LIVE! study fair to receive an extra multi-discount of £50 per fair, reducing the price to £1,125 per fair*.
Limited electricity is available at all venues on a first-come, first-served basis, for a nominal set-up charge of £25 per fair. When completing the booking form, be sure to tick the 'Electricity' box if you would like electricity.
At all 2019 Postgrad LIVE! events the use of our dedicated student lead capture technology is included in the exhibitor package.
This app can be used on any android or apple device by multiple stand representatives, to easily and efficiently capture leads at the event, record notes from any conversations, and export the data for 30 days post-event.
*Our early bird and multi-booking discounts are available until Friday 21st December 2018. After this point, exhibition stands will be priced at £1,275 +VAT and no multi-booking discounts will be available.