School of Business and Management, Queen Mary University of London
The School of Business and Management, QMUL, invites applications for PhD programme, commencing September 2018.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates from the UK, EU and overseas for full-time study in the following subject areas: Accounting, Finance, Marketing, Employment Relations, Equality and Diversity, Human Resource Management, Management & Organization Studies, Public Management, Supply Chain Management, Strategic Management, Information Management, Monetary and Macroeconomics, Labour Economics, Public Economics, International Business and Leadership.
The research proposals submitted by applicants should normally fit at least one of the School's centres/groups:.
• Behavioural Finance Working Group (BFWG)
• Business Ecosystems Research Group (BERG)
• Accounting & Accountability Research Group (AARG)
• Centre for Globalisation Research (CGR)
• Centre for Research in Equality and Diversity (CRED)
• Centre on Labour and Global Production (CLGP)
• Marketing Interactions & Consumer Behaviour Group (MICBG)
• Organisational Learning Research Group (OLRG)
• Public Management and Regulation Cluster (PMR)
• Borderlines: Action Research Cluster in Creative and Cultural Economies (BARCCE)
Candidates must specify which research group they wish to join and identify potential supervisor(s) on their application form. Candidates are encouraged to discuss their research proposal with a member of academic staff specialising in their research area.
To apply you will normally have a first degree with first class honors (or equivalent) and a Master's degree at distinction level, in business/management or a discipline related to your research topic, and an overall IELTS score of 7. Borderline cases will be considered individually.
Queen Mary University of London is committed to the provision of equality of opportunity for all its students and staff. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race and ethnicity, sex, parental status, disability, religion/belief, sexual.
For further details and how to apply please visit:http://www.busman.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/phd-programme/
General enquiries should be addressed to the School of Business and Management PhD Administrator, Saima Ahmed ([email protected]).
If you have the correct qualifications and access to your own funding, either from your home country or your own finances, your application will be considered.