UK/EU students with upper second class degree in Chemistry or Chemical Physics or equivalent qualification.
Students interested in undertaking a PhD in this research area should register their interest as soon as possible. Informal enquiries can be made to Professor Chris Baddeley ([email protected])
Please see: View Website for the application procedure or e-mail [email protected] for more information regarding PhD opportunities at St Andrews. We encourage applications from Chinese nationals through the St Andrews CSC Scheme (https://csc.wp.st-andrews.ac.uk/) and for the EPSRC CDT in Critical Resource Catalysis (View Website)
Potential applicants are welcome to arrange to visit St Andrews at any time.
(1) Larrea, C. R.; Baddeley, C. J. ChemPhysChem 2016, 17, 971.
(2) Greenwood, J.; Früchtl, H. A.; Baddeley, C. J. Journal of Physical Chemistry C 2013, 117, 4515.
(3) Greenwood, J.; Baddeley, C. J. Langmuir 2013, 29, 653.
(4) Jensen, S.; Greenwood, J.; Früchtl, H. A.; Baddeley, C. J. J. Phys. Chem. C 2011, 115, 8630.
(5) Jensen, S.; Früchtl, H. A.; Baddeley, C. J. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2009, 131, 16706.
FTE Category A staff submitted: 37.30
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities