1. Arif IS, Hooper CL, Greco F, Williams AC, Boateng SY. Increasing doxorubicin activity against breast cancer cells using PPARγ-ligands and by exploiting circadian rhythms. Br J Pharmacol. 2013 Apr 12. doi: 10.1111/bph.12202. [Epub ahead of print]
2. Hooper CL, Paudyal A, Dash PR and Boateng SY. Modulation of stretch-induced myocyte remodelling and gene expression by nitric oxide: A novel role for lipoma preferred partner in myofibrillogenesis. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2013 May;304(10):H1302-13. doi: 10.1152/ajpheart.00004.2013. Epub 2013 Mar 15
3. Hooper CL, Dash P and Boateng SY. Lipoma preferred partner is a mechanosensitive protein regulated by nitric oxide in the heart. FEBS Open Bio 2, 2012, Pages 135–144.
4. Boateng SY, Senyo SE, Qi L, Goldspink PH and Russell B. Myocyte remodelling in response to hypertrophic stimuli requires nucleocytoplasmic shuttling of muscle LIM protein. J Mol Cell Cardiol 47(4): 426-35 (2009).
-Associated editorial. MLP: A stress sensor goes nuclear. Editorial. J Mol Cell Cardiol 47(4): 423-425 (2009).
5. Boateng SY and Goldspink PH. Assembly and maintenance of the sarcomere night and day. Cardiovascular Research (Review). 2008;77(4):667-75 (2008).