1. S Vespucci, A Winkelmann, G Naresh-Kumar, KP Mingard, D Maneuski, PR Edwards, AP Day, V O'Shea and C Trager-Cowan, 'Digital direct electron imaging of energy-filtered electron backscatter diffraction patterns' Phys. Rev. B. Vol 92, 205301 (2015).
G. Naresh-Kumar, C Mauder, K R Wang, S Kraeusel, J Bruckbauer, P R Edwards, B Hourahine, H Kalisch, A Vescan, C Giesen, M Heuken, A Trampert, A P Day, and C Trager-Cowan, 'Electron channeling contrast imaging studies of non-polar nitrides using a scanning electron microscope', Appl. Phys. Lett. Vol. 102, 142103 (2013).
2. G Naresh-Kumar, B Hourahine, P R Edwards, A P Day, A Winkelmann, A J Wilkinson, P J Parbrook, G England and C Trager-Cowan, "Rapid nondestructive analysis of threading dislocations in wurtzite materials using the scanning electron microscope", Phys. Rev. Lett. Vol. 108 135503 (2012).
3. C Trager-Cowan, F Sweeney, A Winkelmann, A J Wilkinson, PW Trimby, A P Day, A Gholinia, N-H Schmidt, P J Parbrook and I M Watson I M, “Characterisation of nitride thin films by electron backscatter diffraction and electron channelling contrast imaging”, invited paper Materials Science and Technology (Special Edition on Advances in EBSD) Vol. 22 1352 (2006).
4. C Trager-Cowan, F Sweeney, P Trimby, A Day, A Gholinia, N-H Schmidt, P J Parbrook, A J Wilkinson and I M Watson “Electron backscatter diffraction and electron channelling contrast imaging of tilt and dislocations in nitride thin films”, Phys. Rev. B Vol. 75, 085301 (2007).
5. A Winkelmann, C Trager-Cowan, F Sweeney, A P Day and P J Parbrook, “Many-beam dynamical simulation of electron backscatter diffraction patterns”, Ultramicroscopy Vol. 107 414 (2007).
6. C Trager-Cowan, F Sweeney, A J Wilkinson, I M Watson, P G Middleton, K P O’Donnell, D Zubia, S D Hersee, S Einfeldt and D Hommel, “Determination of the structural and luminescence properties of nitrides using electron backscattered diffraction and photo- and cathodoluminescence”, phys. stat. sol. (c) Vol. 0, 532 (2002).
7. S Pereira, M R Correia, E Pereira, K P O'Donnell, C Trager-Cowan, F Sweeney and E Alves, “Compositional pulling effects in InxGa1-x N/GaN layers: A combined depth-resolved cathodoluminescence and Rutherford backscattering/channeling study”, Phys. Rev. B, Vol. 64, 205311 (2001).
FTE Category A staff submitted: 27.00
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities