This project has a Band 2 fee. Details of our different fee bands can be found on our website. For information on how to apply for this project, please visit the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health Doctoral Academy website. Informal enquiries may be made directly to the primary supervisor.
• Baron M. (2012) Endocytic routes to Notch activation. Semin Cell Dev Biol. 23:437-42.
• Djiane A. Shimizu H, Wilkin M, Mazleyrat S, Jennings, M, Avis J, Bray, S, Baron M. (2011) Su(dx) E3-Ubiquitin ligase dependent and independent functions of Polychaetoid, the Drosophila ZO-1 homologue J. Cell Biol. 192:189-200.
• Wilkin M, Tongngok P, Gensch N, Clemence S, Motoki M, Yamada K, Hori K, Franklin E, Taniguchi-Kanai M, Matsuno K, Baron M. (2008) Drosophila HOPS and AP-3 complex genes are required for a Deltex-regulated activation of notch in the endosomal trafficking pathway. Dev Cell 15:762-72.
• Cordle J, Johnson S, Tay JZY, Roversi P, Wilkin M, Hernandez B, Shimizu H, Jensen S, Whiteman P, Boquan J, Redfield C, Baron, M, Lea SM, Handford PA. (2008) A conserved face of the Jagged/Serrate DSL Domain is involved in Notch Trans-Activation and Cis-Inhibition. Nat Struct Mol Biol: 15:849-57.
• Wilkin MB, Carbery AM, Fostier M, Aslam H, Mazaleyrat SL, Higgs J, Myat A, Evans DA, Cornell M, Baron M. (2004) Regulation of notch endosomal sorting and signaling by Drosophila Nedd4 family proteins. Current Biology 14:2237-2244.