This project has a Band 2 fee. Details of our different fee bands can be found on our website. For information on how to apply for this project, please visit the Faculty of Biology, Medicine and Health Doctoral Academy website. Informal enquiries may be made directly to the primary supervisor.
• Pires-daSilva A, Sommer RJ: The evolution of signalling pathways in animal development. Nat Rev Genet 2003, 4(1):39-49.
• Bolos V, Grego-Bessa J, de la Pompa JL: Notch signaling in development and cancer. Endocr Rev 2007, 28(3):339-363.
• Luo J, Chen J, Deng ZL, Luo X, Song WX, Sharff KA, Tang N, Haydon RC, Luu HH, He TC: Wnt signaling and human diseases: what are the therapeutic implications? Lab Invest 2007, 87(2):97-103.
• Collu GM and Brennan K: Co-operation between Wnt and Notch signalling in human breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res 2007 9, 105-7.
• Collu GM, Hidalgo-Sastre A, Gildea C, Owens TW, Oliveira S, Bayston L, Dorey K and Brennan K: Dishevelled limits Notch signalling in vertebrates through inhibition of CSL transcription factors. Development 139, 4405-15.