Self-funding applications only. Applicants will need to meet the UoB eligibility criteria and meet our English language requirements.
1) Caganova, M., C. Carrisi, F. Mainoldi, L. George, F. Alberghini, M. Ponzoni, T. Nojima, C. Doglioni, D. Kitamura, K.-M. Toellner, I. Su, S. Casola
Regulation of the germinal center B-cell program by the histone H3 lysine-27 methyltransferase Ezh2
Journal of Clinical Investigation, 201, 123, 5009-5022
2) Zhang Y., M. Meyer-Hermann, L. George, M. T. Figge, M. Khan, M. Goodall, S. P. Young, A. Reynolds, F. Falciani, A. Waisman, C. A. Notley, M. R. Ehrenstein, M. Kosco-Vilbois, K.-M. Toellner
Germinal centre B cells govern their own fate via antibody feedback
Journal of Experimental Medicine, 2013, 210, 457-464.
3) Meyer-Hermann M., E. Mohr, N. Pelletier, Y. Zhang, G. D. Victora, K.-M. Toellner
A novel theory of germinal center B cell selection, division, and exit
Cell Reports, 2012, 26, 162-174.
4) Marshall J. L., Y. Zhang, L. Pallan, M.-C. Hsu, M. Khan, A. Cunningham, I. C. M. MacLennan, K.-M. Toellner
Early B blasts acquire a capacity for Ig class switch recombination that is lost as they become plasmablasts
European Journal of Immunology, 2011, 41, 3506-3512.
5) Toellner K.-M., M. Khan, D. M.-Y. Sze
Analysis of the germinal center reaction and in vivo long-lived plasma cells
B Cell Protocols, Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
Editors: H. Gu, K. Rajewsky
Methods in Molecular Biology, 2004, 271, 111-125