• Minimum entry qualification - an Honours degree at 2:1 or above (or International equivalent) in a relevant discipline, possibly supported by an MSc Degree.
• Knowledge and experience of material science, numerical methods for thermofluids and heat transfer, engineering design, and experimental work preferred.
• Proficiency at technical communication and knowledge of design packages an advantage.
• Ability to communicate concepts and results effectively, orally and in writing.
• Aptitude to work within a collaborative group and to contribute to discussions, reviews and analysis.
• Tuition fees and stipend are available for Home/EU students (International students not eligible).
FTE Category A staff submitted: 91.80
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities