This project is to be funded under the MRC Doctoral Training Partnership. If you are interested in this project, please make direct contact with the Principal Supervisor to arrange to discuss the project further as soon as possible. You MUST also submit an online application form - full details on how to apply can be found on the MRC DTP website View Website
Applications are invited from UK/EU nationals only. Applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, at least an upper second class honours degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
1. Steyerberg EW. Clinical Prediction Models. Springer New York; 2009.
2. Riley RD, Ensor J, Snell KIE, Debray TPA, Altman DG, Moons KGM, Collins GS. External validation of clinical prediction models using big datasets from e-health records or IPD meta-analysis: opportunities and challenges. BMJ. 2016;353:i3140.
3. Sperrin M, Petherick E, Badrick E. Informative Observation in Health Data: Association of Past Level and Trend with Time to Next Measurement. Stud. Health Technol. Inform. 2017;235:261–265.
4. Sun J, Park D, Sun L, Zhao X, Un JS, Ark DP, Un LS, Hao XZ. Semiparametric Regression Analysis of Longitudinal Data With Informative Observation Times Semiparametric Regression Analysis of Longitudinal. 2016;1459:882–889.
5. Alaa AM, Hu S, van der Schaar M. Learning from Clinical Judgments: Semi-Markov-Modulated Marked Hawkes Processes for Risk Prognosis. Proc. 34th Int. Conf. Mach. Learn. 2017; Available from: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1705.05267.pdf.