• MSc in Statistics, Health Informatics, Clinical Epidemiology, or related disciplines.
• Strong statistical methodological background & communications skills.
• Excellent programming skills (SAS, R, Python, C++) and experience in working with relational databases (SQL).
• Interest to develop research career in clinical biostatistics / epidemiology, especially in chronic and mental diseases.
• Ability to work in collaborative environment with local and international researchers.
Desirable Criteria for International Scholarship:
1. At least 80% in the masters degree
2. At least 2 research publications in peer-reviewed indexed journals.