This is a three-year award available to start on any date between 1st September 2018 and 1st September 2019. This is a tax-free stipend covering tuition fees and living expenses at the standard EPSRC rate (commencing at ~£ 14,777 per year).
- The origin of chalcogen-bonding interactions. D. J. Pascoe, K. B. Ling, S. L. Cockroft. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 139, 15160-15167 (2017).
- Strong short-range cooperativity in H-bond chains. N. Dominelli-Whiteley, J. J. Brown, K. B. Muchowska, I. K. Mati, C. Adam, T. A. Hubbard, A. Elmi, A. J. Brown, I. A. W. Bell, S. L. Cockroft. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 56, 7658–7662 (2017).
-The limit of intramolecular H-bonding. T. A. Hubbard, A. J. Brown, I. A. W. Bell, S. L. Cockroft. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 138, 15114-15117 (2016).
- Can dispersion forces govern aromatic stacking in an organic solvent? L. Yang, J. B. Brazier, T. A. Hubbard, D. M. Rogers & S. L. Cockroft*. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 55, 912–916 (2016).
- Quantifying solvophobic effects in non-polar cohesive interactions. L. Yang, C. Adam & S. L. Cockroft*. J. Am. Chem. Soc., 137, 10084–7 (2015).
- Partitioning solvophobic and dispersion forces in alkyl and perfluoroalkyl cohesion. C. Adam, L. Yang & S. L. Cockroft*. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 54, 1164–7 (2015).
- How much do van der Waals dispersion forces contribute to molecular recognition in solution? L. Yang, C. Adam, G. S. Nichol & S. L. Cockroft*. Nature Chem., 5, 1006-10 (2013).
FTE Category A staff submitted: 43.30
Research output data provided by the Research Excellence Framework (REF)Click here to see the results for all UK universities