1. Our postgraduate scholarships 2017 are open to students of any nationality who are starting their first year of either Masters or PhD study between September & October 2017 at any university listed on either FindAMasters.com or FindAPhD.com. You are not eligible to enter if you are continuing existing Masters or PhD study.
2. By entering you confirm that the material you have entered is your own and does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or other rights of a third party.
3. We are only able to award our scholarships to students starting their first year of Masters or PhD study, and CANNOT award them to any students who are continuing existing Masters or PhD study.
4. To be eligible to win you must have enrolled, and be able to provide proof of enrolment, onto a Masters or PhD programme by the end of October 2017 at any university listed on either FindAMasters.com or FindAPhD.com.
5. By submitting a photograph, you grant FindAUniversity royalty-free, non-exclusive rights to:
6. Please do not submit:
7. An individual may only vote for your image once, and if it is found that an individual has voted more than once, only one vote shall be counted.
8. If in the judge’s opinion there is reason to suspect your votes are not organic, or that you have sponsored your image, or that you have bought votes, your image will NOT be automatically shortlisted and your entry will be void.
9. The top 20 images with the highest votes in each category (Masters/PhD) will be automatically shortlisted providing they meet all terms and conditions and eligibility criteria.
10. Only one scholarship per person will be awarded.
11. The closing date for submitting entries is 5:00pm BST, Thursday 31st August 2017. The deadline for attracting votes on your image is 5:00pm BST, Thursday 31st August 2017.
12. Winners will be solely judged on their entries.
13. The judging panel’s decision is final.
14. If you are shortlisted, you will be required to provide proof of enrolment on a Masters or PhD course. This proof MUST show that you are fully enrolled onto a Masters or PhD at a university listed on FindAMasters.com or FindAPhD.com. If you are unable to provide proof of enrolment you will become ineligible to win, and another entrant will be shortlisted in your place.
15. All reasonable attempts will be made to reach shortlisted candidates via the email address provided with your application. If we cannot reach you by the given deadline, we reserve the right to shortlist another entrant.
16. Winners and those who reach the shortlist may be requested to take part in promotional activities.
17. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact our six winners via the email address provided with your application. If you do not respond by the given deadline, we reserve the right to award the scholarship to another entrant.
18. Applicants personal data will be used in accordance with data protection legislation in the UK.
If you’ve got any questions please email [email protected].
Alternatively, if you agree to meet our full terms and conditions, please submit your application to our 2017 scholarships competition for the chance to win £5,000. Good luck!