This project is to be funded under the MRC Doctoral Training Partnership. If you are interested in this project, please make direct contact with the Principal Supervisor to arrange to discuss the project further as soon as possible. You MUST also submit an online application form - full details on how to apply can be found on the MRC DTP website View Website
As an equal opportunities institution we welcome applicants from all sections of the community regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and transgender status. All appointments are made on merit.
1. Intercollegiate Stroke Working Party. National Clinical Guideline for Stroke, 5th edition (eds Bowen A, James M, Young G). London: Royal College of Physicians, 2016. https://www.strokeaudit.org/Guideline/Guideline-Home.aspx
2. Hill, G., et al. (2017). Living well with neurological conditions: Evaluation of an ACT-informed group intervention for psychological adjustment in outpatients with neurological problems. The Neuropsychologist, 3, 58 – 63.
3. Craig P., et al (2008). Developing and evaluating complex interventions: the new Medical Research Council guidance BMJ; 337 :a1655
4. Moore G.F., et al (2015). Process evaluation of complex interventions: Medical Research Council guidance BMJ; 350 :h1258
5. Hoffmann, T.C., et al., [Better Reporting of Interventions: Template for Intervention Description and Replication (TIDieR) Checklist and Guide]. Gesundheitswesen, 2016. 78(3): p. 175-88.